PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey All,
I have just added a second Peterson pipe to my ever growing pipe collection. I got my first Peterson for Christmas last year (a smooth straight system pipe - shape 31) and it has become a firm favourite in my rotation. As most of my pipes are reasonably sized, I wanted another "short smoke" for those times when you need a quick fix rather than a slow smoking session.
So, I am now the proud owner of a Peterson speciality smooth Calabash which, although small, is perfectly formed! The bowl size is more along the lines of what you would expect from a traditional style clay, with a chamber of only 16mm (0.63 inch) wide and a bowl height of 40mm (1.6 inch) and a weight of 16g (0.55 Oz). Despite its small size it smokes very nicely indeed.
When the carrier arrived, I had to sign for the package, and at the same time, sign for one addressed to my good Lady wife. It's my birthday in a few weeks and the package I had to sign for is the right size and shape for the Peterson 12 pipe revolving pipe stand I hinted at wanting for my Birthday present, so fingers crossed! :)
Cheers

Withnail

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
There you go - a picture of m'new pipe below!
HNI_0073.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.