PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
My wife took me to New Orleans for my birthday. We got in from Chicago this morning and I am now wearing a tee shirt....OUTSIDE!
That's is all.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
Saints And Sinners for crawfish; The Olde Coffee Shop for breakfast or lunch. N.O. Creole cooking at its best.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Man, that's great. Be sure to check out Mayan Imports on exchange place in the French Quarter, formerly the Tobacco Exchange.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Isn't it great Jeff....I wouldn't live anywhere else!

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
That's how it feels to me. Bourbon St may have been a thing years ago but we walked through it and you can keep it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I honeymooned in New Orleans in 1976. Our favorite places were Preservation Hall for jazz roots Dixieland, and Gallatoire where the saying was, "You wait in line whoever you are," unlike other restaurants where the fat cats march to the front of the line waiving cash. Ask where the locals go for restaurants; you can pay less and get more authentic and better cooked food. Breakfast at Brennons was good. I went back to NOLA two times on business and always rode the paddle wheeler on the river in my off hours, to clear my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.