PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Whilst browsing the ebay came across a large range of new old stock kiko leather clad meershaums. All perfect in their original boxes & socks, only trouble is they are all meershaum lined. I have a kiko leather clad whole meershaum & love it. Of the few meershaums I have much prefer the african than the Turkish. The vendor is in Israel of all places & at $100 a piece not cheap. Being an Israeli & a business man though I'm sure you could get a deal. Sorry i didn't post a direct link, that's because i don't know how(or post photos) from my iPad. Just thought some of you guys might be interested anyway.

snowyowl

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Here's one link. I too found this batch a while back and just want one, or two...
From here, you can browse around others:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KIKO-No-42-Vintage-Meerschaum-Lined-Pot-Leather-Clad-Pipe-New-old-Stock-Unsmoked/262116405579

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Cheers for posting the link snowyowl. Nice pipes aren't they? If they would have been whole meershaum instead of lined, I'd have bought several. Has anyone had much mileage out of a lined pipe? The only one I had only lasted a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.