PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Now it seems that the Mc Barens launched a new Amphora variety to the German market, Amphora Burley* In brown pouches like the Original one we have in the U.S Yet this new one seems to demand higher price that regular ones (e 9.70)however,eventually it might turn out that it is very close match to Original Brown,let us see,

Another News is that in Italy they are selling now The Clan Raw* which by this day I didn't see anywhere else in Europe, though,even in Italy this one is far from being widely available,I'd say rather opposite.

raybrown55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 5, 2017
I live in Milan and I haven't seen yet the Clan Raw, not even in the best tobacconists of the city. I've tried instead the Clan "three years limited edition", which nobody seems to know of: it's a good tobacco-forward aromatic, sold in tin at the expensive price of 16 euros for 40 g...

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
@RayBrown, Thank You for this piece of information, then I saw this very new Clan offering available in Spain as well, and Thats all about it+ If I wasn't mistaken the warning labels on the pouch seen on the tobaccorewies web page were printed in Italy

raybrown55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 5, 2017
Yes the warning label is written in Italian and remind us that the smoke kills… well it's less ridicolous than when it says to me that the smoke could harm the baby in my womb... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.