PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
I just couldn't resist this shape, rustication and staining. As Brittney Spears would sind, "Oops, I did it again." It's officially on they way.
002-203-2064.jpg

002-203-2064_1.jpg

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
I like the rustication and staining also. It kind of reminds me of a glowing coal. Smart looking pipe.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Beautiful pipe. Great choice! :clap:

I just got a Neerup for Christmas, and it's a great smoker, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your new pipe.

johnnyiii

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2013
hertford nc
Did I see that on SmokingPipes ?? I have several Neerup's Love them all as I know you will yours.
Congrats .. Nice start to the new year.

fordm60

Dec 19, 2014
Great pipe!! As a licensed pipe smoker psychologist I must point out that your incorrect that you cannot help yourself! That thought is actually the disease speaking. You can help yourself!! In fact you did help yourself. Denial of PAD and TAD, both of which are healthy and a symptom of a well adjusted individual causes untold grief and pain in this world. HIV has a direct link to denial of PAD and TAD! So please work on acceptance of your PAD and TAD. Your life will improve beyong belief! Stop HIV!! Now smoke two pipes and call me in then call me in the morning!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
A very handsome burner.
I've heard of the Neerup line and guessed they were Scandinavian. I just looked Neerup up on Pipedia and that young man, Peder Jeppesen, has an excellent pedigree. (He learned his craft from Ottendahl and Nording.)
Well done.
Fnord

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
Did I see that on SmokingPipes ??
Johnny - you did see that on Smoking Pipes. I had to have it. :)
Denial of PAD and TAD, both of which are healthy and a symptom of a well adjusted individual causes untold grief and pain in this world.
FORDM60 - I admit that my original PAD denial caused me internal strife; I have since embraced PAD/TAD...so much that I have made plans to be at the St. Louis Pipe Show so that I may acquire Pipes/Tobacco in an immediate sense.
I feel better already.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I saw the same pipe at SP but didn't buy it because I had recently purchased this Neerup Pot from SmokingPipes:

and I bought this Neerup CherryWood from Pipes&Cigars:

The hobbit (OP) has good tastes.

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
Brass - those look great; I love the little extra "zing" applied to the poker design. I'd say you have pretty good tastes yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.