PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hey all, this Mr. Brog #30 pearwood arrived today and i've smoked it 3 times already, oooppps. Anyway, great little thing, looks good, feather light, can hardly notice it hanging in ur teeth. Non filter, which is terrific as well. Its my first ever pearwood. It takes a cleaner all the way to the bowl, i did however remove the cooler, or stinger , and there is absolutly no gurgle throughout the smoke. All in all, so far, just a terrific little half hour smoker. And i also got this cleaning tool and case as a free gift!!
007.jpg

hnryclay

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2012
A good looking pipe, I have been following the Mr. Brog posts to see what everyone thought of the pipes. I might get one for outdoor activities.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Ive kinda been eyeing this type lately just havent pulled the trigger yet, this one is briar tho;
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Briar-Wood-Pipe-Signature-No-66-Hand-Made-Mr-Brog-/260879583652?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbda289a4

dhintonca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Just got my #21 bent -- quite nice! First smoke was 25 minutes. A touch of gurgle 1/2 way but a tap on the stem cured that. Left the lid open all the way and pulled the stinger out before I started. It's got a Peterson-type well which seems to keep it nice and dry!

DallaswithMrBrog.jpg

dhintonca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
They look nice, and the price is really quite reasonable! SWMBO has forbidden me to buy anything for at least the next 5 years! :) She seems to think that 4 pipes in 4 months is excessive -- can't imagine why!

majilton

Might Stick Around
Jan 18, 2012
waiting for my churchwarden to arive nice pipe you have free tool gift nice i wait to try the pearwood

Status
Not open for further replies.