Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Apparently Zack and Toby are masochists as they have each volunteered to be forum moderators. :crazy:
Here is an update on forum moderator statuses.
Ben has resigned as he doesn't have much time to smoke or participate in the forums any longer. Jason is on hiatus as he is dealing with some family issues. He retains moderator status, but is not expected to be on much for the time being.
That would leave only Al (ssjones), but now we have Zack (zack24) and Toby (tobyducote / NOLA Cajun) as new moderators.
You can use this thread to offer them your condolences.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Kevin asked me at the Chicago Show if I had considered moderation...I thought he was suggesting I should control my intake of adult beverages...Little did I know...:)

May 31, 2012
Three cheers for the volunteers!

:puffy: :puffy: :puffy:
...and my sincere condolences.

:nana: 8O :nana:
But seriously,

major props for stepping up fellas!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Two great choices there! As an Admin/Mod at another site, it's not too bad......

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
I already gave them something to do when I posted in the wrong place a few hours ago. Thanks, to whoever moved it for me.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Does this mean that Harris and Peck declined? I thought that they'd be a shoe-in for despot... er Moderator.
Seriously. Congrats you guys. May the position be as fun as it is financially rewarding!
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.