PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
I just got a MM Legend in the mail today, smoked it tonight, and I really like it. For under $5 from P&C you cant beat it!

I was really impressed with how well it is made. I felt like maybe because I was paying so little I might expect some sort of small flaws or loose parts, but I am happy to say that I didn't experience any of that. I think I'll pick up a few more soon for taking with me when I fish and as a smoke when I'm leaving the deer stand and have a long walk back to the car.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipes are American classics, made in Washington, Missouri, just west

of St. Louis. I have five or six, along with many briar pipes and several Mountain Laurel pipes. None of

my cobs have burnt out, even after many years in some cases. They are just a dependable, thrifty priced,

pleasing pipes to own and to smoke. Take good care of yours. You may go to more expensive pipes, but

few will give you any more pleasure.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
+1 All. Love my MM Country Gentleman. it's hard to pack that thing wrong. nice and lightweight. Love the Cobs.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
The cob is a perfect smoking utensil. I like the smaller, lighter ones better than my legend. I guess it's because as a former cigarette smoker, I'm happy/satisfied with several small bowls during my day that may last from 30 minutes to an hour or so.

I've got a MM Freehand that is a 'must have' for one's cob experience and it smokes beautifully. It's not a clenching pipe. I tend to be on the keyboard a lot and comfortable clenchability is something I tend to reach for.

The MM Morgan is an apple shaped, natural cob with a nose warmer length and that's a model I'll re order, along with the Finn and the Sawyer. The Washington is about the size and shape of a legend but it's unfinished cob, which, I think is lighter than those with finishes.

I don't have a cob I don't like.

Some days, you don't want to be messing with your pipe, you just want to cob it.

Status
Not open for further replies.