PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewtpoland

Lurker
Mar 15, 2010
So how do these badges work? At what point does a "New Member" become a "Junior" one and so-on? Are they open to customization? I ask out of curiosity more than anything else. Sorry for the noobish question.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Oh, and I take bribes for making custom titles. Gourmet food, booze, chicks, tobacco, pipes and cash.
Just kidding, but there are 2 or 3 guys that have been around a long time and contributed A LOT to the community. We have special programming in place that automatically divines a custom title.

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Just give Kevin's Lambo a detail wash like Cortez did and you will get a custom title. I personally think he did more than that, but thats just a rumor.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
personally, dont give a damn what you call me as long it isnt late for dinner or old :wink:

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Yay! I'm a member now! It's a strange feeling... like all my life's aspirations and ambitions, blood and sweat, has led up to this point. Now children, fellow brethren... I may sink beyond the mist and into paradise. My purpose is complete. :crazy:
Just kidding, but seriously; I just almost died reading Cortez' post in the link. Thanks for that. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.