New Member Introduction (since the other is closed)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekrap21

Lurker
Apr 21, 2013
Hello, my name is Jacqueline and I'm quite new to this forum. My husband, some may know him on here as Darjones, started smoking tobacco pipes in December, so I too have started to partake in the adventure. My favorite blend so far is Sutliff, Taste of Summer (a peaches & cream blend).
Otherwise, I have 4 daughters (prettier than me) between the ages of 6 to 11 and they, of course, require much of my time. Professionally, I'm sort of a Jack of All Trades - or a Jacque of All Trades as I like to refer to it. I'm a computer geek and prefer working with hardware over software, although there's really no limit as to what I can do.
So, there's my intro...and for anyone wondering about my screen name...it is simply Parker spelled backwards (this is my last name).

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome aboard Jacqueline, your husband speaks often and fondly of you. Glad you're enjoying the hobby together

rekrap21

Lurker
Apr 21, 2013
Lol okay thanks, Lawrence. From the forum Darjones posted "Move over Pipe Babes"...someone suggested I follow this link: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/new-members-introduce-yourself
THAT link IS closed. Ooops

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
welcome.gif
Hello Jacqueline, and Welcome to the Forum!!!

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Welcome Mrs. Darjones...Jacqueline. I hope you fine this site as awesome as I do. Oh and tell your hubby his pipe is smoking great!

rekrap21

Lurker
Apr 21, 2013
Very nice meeting you all. Hubby has referred to this forum for a while now and I'm happy to join. Also @ dervis, really appreciate the suggestion as I am only just learning, I will have to check it out.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Jacqueline that one was Maxed out, that's why it was closed... An oldie but a goodie, lot of us codgers in that one. :D

I stand corrected.

Hurl a heavy object at Darjones for giving you out-of-date information.

Just kidding.... well.... sorta. :wink:

:puffy:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Welcome. Hope things are going well and learning alot.
I had a few bowls of Taste of Summer at the B&M and enjoyed it. Right now I have a tin of South Seas open from Altadis and it's pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.