PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpinist

Lurker
Aug 23, 2015
Hello pipe forum members! I wanted to first say thank you for the valuable information on this website. I have been reading many many posts over the past few weeks in my decision to start a tobacco cellar. I learned on this website how to properly store tobacco, as well as how Penzance can be found with a lot of phone calls and some persistance. This picture represents the start of my cellar. I have another 4 pounds of Penzance showing up next week, as well as a few tins of Dorchester and Dunbar. I hope to learn much more here (and hopefully find someone to trade for some Stonehaven) I think I got carried away with the Penzance. Ha

20150823_164830_resized_zpswrzgimir.jpg

alpinist

Lurker
Aug 23, 2015
I should add, as a gesture of gratitude for the good fortune of scoring my favorite blend I gave away 6 oz of Penzance to a friend and guys at the local B&M

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Congrats on your recent addiction! It shall drain your accounts and occupy your time, but tis a worthy pursuit indeed.

P

pipebuddy

Welcome, and I hope you have tasted Penzance before acquiring 8 pounds of it. :mrgreen:

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Nicely done, Alpinist.
If you have a telephone, a credit card and, more importantly, the time - anything can be found.
You did good.
Fmord

alpinist

Lurker
Aug 23, 2015
Keeping several jars of delicious tobacco I intend to smoke doesn't sound like hoarding to me, but what do I know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.