PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elguapo

Lurker
Aug 31, 2015
Hi all,

New member here, but I've been visiting the forums for quite some time (nice place you've got here).

I've been smoking Cigars for a few years, and just got into pipes in the last year and a half or so. I like my corn cobs, and have some decent briars.

I'm looking at purchasing what I would call my first "nice" pipe, a Savinelli Pianoforte Rusticated 320. I was wondering if anyone has one of these pipes or has seen one in person and what your thoughts were.
Mostly, I just thought I'd say hi and thanks for all of the great information and suggestions you've unknowingly provided me with while I peeped on your conversations over the past year or so.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Welcome to the forum elguapo.
So ... would you say that you have a "plethora" of cobs? :wink:

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Jefe... What is a plethora?
I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me? :D

elguapo

Lurker
Aug 31, 2015
If only you guys could convince my wife what a great movie that is. She just doesn't get it. :crazy:

Thanks for the welcomes.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Welcome to the forum. I checked that pipe out and she's a real beauty. Enjoy. :puffy:

Jun 4, 2014
Welcome! You will find that not only is there members here with tons of knowledge about pipes and tobacco, there is also a great sense of brotherhood.

elguapo

Lurker
Aug 31, 2015
Thanks all. I ordered the Savinelli today, can't wait! I've heard good things about the 320 shape.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I don't have a 320 (though I'd love one), but my 673 smokes like a champ. It is a good size/weight for a clencher, and I can't say enough good things about it. Welcome aboard. I love the bilingual bent this thread is taking!

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Jefe... What is a plethora?

I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me? :D
You know that I watched that movie that same evening... all because of this. Its such a funny movie that doesn't require a whole lot of thinking :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.