PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipesaplenty

Lurker
Mar 5, 2013
Hello All!

I'm 20 years old..been smoking a pipe since the day i turned 18! I find it to be an enjoyable hobby. Look forward to looking around and meeting other people with the same hobby!

-Jesse

pipesaplenty

Lurker
Mar 5, 2013
Well..I've only had about 4 pipes since I've started.let me see..a little history..

I was first given a Dr. Grabow Duke by my sister..fell in love at first smoke!

I then since have owned a Genod, a couple petersons, and most recently an Erik Nording. I enjoy the hobby of collecting pipes and find myself to be quite picky of what I buy...but oh well!

Tobacco wise, as I was new to the hobby I was into aromatics..but now i'm starting to shy away as I've become enlightened to the English blends and Virginias. I'm favoring some Frog Morton on the Bayou as of now, along with some Peterson blends and a Black Danish Vanilla.

zdwebb12

Might Stick Around
Jan 25, 2013
Welcome to the forums, I'm a relatively new member as well. There's a wealth of information here and tons of nice people to answer any in-depth questions you may have.

intrepid721

Might Stick Around
Feb 6, 2013
Thornton, Colorado
Hi Jesse, welcome aboard, you've found a stellar resource, these folks are on top of their game and extremely helpful to boot. I hope you enjoy your time here, cheers!

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
welcome to our forum. great people here with much knowledge. sounds like you have a good start.
mike.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Welcome to the forums.
We need some more young blood in here.
Anyone who enjoys the frog is immediately a friend.
Happy Smoking. :puffy:

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
welcome_zps2642e21d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.