PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskoolfrank

Lurker
Jan 9, 2014
Good day everyone,
I'm taking time to introduce my self. My name is Francis. I live in the province of Québec, in the Ottawa region. I bought my first pipe when i was 18, a Brigham system pipe. At the moment I'm more in to aromatics but ready to try other styles. I also love whiskey and good beer, mainly stouts.
Cheers to all and keep on puffing. :puffpipe:

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Welcome to the forum Francis. You'll meet a lot of really good people here, with a lot of knowledge!

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Welcome Francis, you'll find a bunch of great fellow pipers on here. I like your choices already as a fellow Aro smoker and Brigham fan. Cheers!!

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome aboard Frank, there are several other Ottawa area members online once you get to know them you may be able to connect for a bowl or 10. I'm just outside Toronto myself, always glad to see another Canuck join.
Brian

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
welcome francis! Lots of great stuff on here, so ask tons of questions. There is an abundance of knowledge in this place.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Western Canada chiming in Francis, welcome to the site. It's a great place to hang out with many experienced pipers to learn from.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Welcome to the forums Francis. We look forward to your questions and your expertise on everything pipe, whiskey, and beer related.
I think I need to dig into this. Is Kevin paying Peck, Pruss, Smokey, and Brian a referral fee for every new Canuck that joins???? I have noticed the membership from the GWN growing rapidly recently. :nana:
Dan

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I think I need to dig into this. Is Kevin paying Peck, Pruss, Smokey, and Brian a referral fee for every new Canuck that joins???? I have noticed the membership from the GWN growing rapidly recently
Alright who let the cat out of the bag? It was Peck wasn't it........never trust a lawyer!!! :nana:

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Welcome aboard! It's great to have more representation from Canada. :clap:
Mind you though, this is hockey season, and WE HAVE THE CUP!!!! :nana:
Blackhawk_zps8179c291.jpg

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Welcome Frank,
Glad to have you aboard. You'll find lots of companionship, and plenty of good advice, whether you ask for it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.