PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakeb9

Lurker
Jul 20, 2015
VIrginia
Hey everyone, Names Blake. I started smoking a pipe right when i turned 18 years old. Bought a missouri meerschaum and a pouch of prince alberts and i was hooked. Of course i wanted more. Buddy of mine, his dad give me his old Dr. Grabow Golden Duke and now this is my everyday pipe. Virginia born and raised.

Thank You,

Blake C. Boone

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Welcome aboard, Blake. Hard to go wrong with an MM and Prince Albert, so you're off to a good start!

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Blake, good to see you here. It's a great place to hang out with friends, and you will make friends here. Fifty years ago I was approximately where you are now. You have a fascinating journey ahead of you. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Welcome to the forum, Blake. I also started with the pipe at 18. That was 45 years ago. There are tons of fine folks here so jump in and have some fun.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Welcome to the fold, Blake. Lots of good people here on the forums and a plethora of great info and knowledge to soak up. Also a few folks from VA here as well, myself included, born and raised in Chesapeake and currently living in Portsmouth in the Tidewater region. Hope you enjoy it here as myself and many many others have. Cheers, Corey.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Welcome to the forum Blake!
Starting with a couple of cobs and some PA or CH is a great start ... congrats! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.