PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I thought this might be the least worst place to post this, since it’s not pipe or tobacco related. I selected an avatar picture when I first joined but it never shows up. I’ve had problems loading pictures before and they were cured by making the picture much smaller. Do I need to make my profile pic super tiny to make it show next to my post? Thanks for the help, I’m still figuring out the forum!
(Also, I forgot my pleasantries... I’m Michael from Atlanta and I like my Peterson’s...)

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
These are the requirements for avatar pics:
The following image formats are allowed: gif, jpg, jpeg, png.

File names may not contain the following special characters: # ? & % " | ' * `

File size must be no greater than 2000.56KB

Image dimensions greater than 150 x 150 pixels will be resized automatically.
Are you changing it in the 'Avatar' section of your profile? It took me a while to figure out as well. Apparently there are two avatars —one for the forums and one for the site in general. Weird.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Interesting... so from the home page I go to ‘my profile’ and then ‘change avatar’, is that different from the avatar for the forums? Pretty sure I’m good on everything else.

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
I had issues uploading mine at first i had to keep selecting the file and choose upload then it disappeared and i tried again it proablly took 10 times or so to finally work i was using my phone dont know if that was what caused my problem or not

Status
Not open for further replies.