PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
Hey guys (and gals),
Just registered here on the forum and thought I'd introduce myself.

My Name is Chris, I've been smoking a pipe for just under two years now. I mostly smoke Virginia blends.

I live in Tampa, Florida.
I Look forward to getting to know you
-Cheers, Chris

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
What's your favorite Virginia blend peteguy? I have just recently started to try some new blends and any suggestions would be welcome.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Hello Chris, and Welcome to Pipesmagazine!!!
welcome.gif

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I believe so. I'm sure me, my wife and son will hit it up at some point. I've lived in Tampa my whole life so usually I'm more annoyed with the increased traffic over being happy about the festival. lol one can only watch so much pig racing!

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
I know how you feel. I live near bayshore, so gasparilla is less "fun parade to visit and get beads" and more "chasing off drunk guy who was relieving himself on my podocarpus."

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
Have you ever been to Edwards pipe shop? There's one in Tampa and lakeland. Usually good selection of pipes. Free samples of there house blends! Tins are double what they are online, so that stinks but pretty cool spots.

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
Edward's is my go-to for checking out new stuff. I usually order my favorites off smokingpipes.com because it's far cheaper.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I bought my first pipe 2 years ago at Edwards in Tampa! Smoked a lot of free samples! There really nice and knowledgeable there! Pipes and Cigars is my online drug dealer, I mean tobacconist!

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
I got my first pipe at the flea market, it sucked. Then I bought one from a cigar store... it sucked too. Somehow I refused to abandon the prospect of becoming a pipe smoker, and my third pipe (a comoy) was a winner... then the castle sank into the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.