PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysail

Might Stick Around
Sep 16, 2012
058.jpg

Got my first meerschaum pipe from storient a few days ago, and it is awesome! Way more than I expected. Have not smoked it yet but the draw seems perfect.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hey mate. Start a Photobucket account. Upload your pic to your album. Put your cursor on the pic, and left click the bottom option (Img)(That will copy it). Come back to your reply section, right click, then left click paste. Your pic should now be here for us to drool over.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
That is a beauty.. Congrats and should be interesting to see what starts to develop a patina first...

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Nice. That bad boy is a beast. Was the Halloween deal? You jumped on that mad quick. I ended up with the Mermaid(another beast of a pipe). Enjoy the smoke.

skysail

Might Stick Around
Sep 16, 2012
Thanks for the advise fisher!

Yes it was the Halloween deal, I was at the right place at the right time I guess. I have been eyeing it for a long time.

I will update the pics with time.

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
The pipe looks great. If your going to start a photobucket account you should keep a photo log on how she colors over time. It will take a long time but it might be interesting to see the transformation.

seakayak

Sep 21, 2010
I'm generally partial to more traditional shapes, but that's one interesting meer you've got there. Thanks for sharing.

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
I saw that pipe at the Storient website. Wonderful choice! The meer carving that a guy picks can say a lot about himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.