PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I have been looking for another meer for the collection, although this time I did not want a precolored pipe like my LVC. I saw this slightly used billiard on Marty's site for a great price.

However I sorta overlooked the dimensions, so when I got it I was surprised at the size. But after smoking it 2 days back to back I can say it is a wonderful smoker and for its size is super light.
I cannot imagine how much this thing cost new.
Marty's description...
"Although unsigned, this large Billiard is made of a good grade

of meerschaum. I can fit my thumb into the chamber and the

draw is pretty good. The condition is excellent. Used.

6.9" long, bowl 2.3" tall. Weight: 2 oz., 57 grams."

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Congrats Voorhees . Good looking meer. Glad it smokes the way you want it too! :puffpipe:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Good looking Meer, I like the smooth ones, not into all the ornate stuff, damn fine looking pipe. Marty is a true Gentleman, you know where you stand with him. Jason that is one fine looking Meer.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Thanks! Yeah Bradley those ornate meers are nice, but not for me. I actually called Marty while I did the transaction, very nice to talk to him.
My apologies to the mods for not capitalizing the topic in time.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Very nice Sir. My meer has some of that lacy stuff on it, like it a lot but like the smooth ones like your much better. Where is Marty's? (shouldn't ask that question!)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking meer, I also like the smooth ones over the ornate ones. Glad to hear it smokes great for you, congrats on your new pipe. Marty is a pleasure to do business with and only sells quality pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.