Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
smsmeerschaumpipe113-cs-3-600x600.jpg

Woot New Meer!
Edited by jvnshr: Fixed pic link.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Thanks Cortez! I just got some esoterica, but I think I have to stay with Nightcap to christen….
Wife is gonna be obscenely pissed when the other 3 from the black Friday sales come in.. LOL

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Thanks all. Her maiden voyage was nightcap . I christen all my new pipes with it.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Briars, got them in. a Nording Valhalla 506, a savinelli Bianca 320, and a Johs smooth bent apple.
The wife gives me the eyes with every package! hahaha plus the tobacco pipes mississpi river sr I ordered last night.. Might be divorced when it arrives.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Hey Deth. Can I ask where you purchased that meer from? You mentioned “Briars” but I’m not sure who that is.
I love the skull and claw. I’ve found a few but the detail in yours is awesome. Thanks.
Oh, and I’m very familiar with the stink-eye from wifey poo when a new pipe or several tins of tobacco arrive! “Why do you need more than one pipe?” she asks. I’m laughing so hard, I can’t even answer. She’s so cute...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Deth', I have four or five Johs and I really like 'em. They're not talked up much, but they stand the test of time.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Deth, that is a beautiful meer. I own several and love them all. I load up with some Plum Pudding Special Reserve and leave a plug in the bottom to kickstart the patina.
You are gonna love the meer and don't worry about the wifey. She will find something else to ruffle her feathers before you know it. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.