PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I am changing my listing up a bit and am giving you a heads-up before they start; the new auctions are scheduled to start tonight at 20:00 and run for one week. I have lowered the prices, since this is an auction, and have changed my shipping method for the pipe stands: I'm offering a cheaper shipping option, detailed in the auction listing, to save you money there. I hope that this will stir up some interest in some of you who have been waiting to pull the trigger. As you have heard from other (on here, BriarBid, and eBay) they quality and design of these things is top notch and the portability is amazing.
Diptic_zpsb6160868.jpg

Yes, that's a fully packed pipe bag with plenty of room for the largest stand I make in there, too!
Preview photos of what is going up tonight:
100_3253_zps82a50e41.jpg

A nice dark brown with nickel snaps
100_3245_zps2242fff7.jpg

A wood grain brown with and NRA type theme
100_3225_zps06bc3a00.jpg

A lighter brown (actually called antique tan) basket weave design that, look closely) has crosses in the weave
100_3230_zpsd2f7c196.jpg

A light-to-dark mahogany geometric design created by incorporating a rope basket stamp
100_3239_zps30504843.jpg

And finally an original, one of a kind geometric design in "antique saddle tan" color
These are all individual auctions not dutch-style; you bid on exactly which one(s) you want, not "choice of" as I've done in the past.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Thank you, zonomo. They are all live now so take a look (and place a bid or three lol)
http://www.briarbid.com/100051,owner_id,other_items

Status
Not open for further replies.