PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
NSFW. with Kevin's permission, I thought I'd let friends and all here know about my new line of flip top lighters. They are different from other flip-tops in that they actually portray lovely ladies in a state of deshabille or total nudity. Unfortunately, pipe inserts are not available, at least not to me. They are currently listed under my trademark, "Relativity House," and if you do a Relativity House Lighters search in the eBay search box, you'll see the entire first edition line which currently number 10 with hopefully more to come. Mention that you are a PM member, and I'll send a $5 refund; the lighters vary from $21 to $25, free shipping, and they seem to be selling well so far, and I think they are quite nice even if I do say so myself. Nothing grotesque. Thanks for reading!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
My manufacturer is Chinese, which is why it took me three months to find a supplier that matched my expectation. Technically I have a "no returns" policy, but in reality that is just smoke to keep the non-serious buyer away. If you don't like the lighter, I'll accept returns.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Well, forget about finding my lighters on eBay. They were deemed to belong to the "adult:" category because of the nudity. Strange that no other lighters with nudity are listed. Does anyone smell a conspiracy to prevent my lighters from selling? Even a search engine won't list lighters for sale. Passing strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.