PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardar2

Lurker
Oct 7, 2015
Hello,

Yep I am new. I have been a cigar smoker for many years. My brother sent me some corn cob and a Briar pipe with a bunch of different tobacco. At first I was really frustrated with the whole pipe thing.trying to keep it lit and the stirring and poking. BUT it been several months now. It is growing on me finally. After reading some post I guess I been doing some thing sort of wrong. I never clean my pipe out after smoking it. I JUST TAP IT and put it away and just repack it and smoke away. Never used pipe cleaners either. I have smoked my pipe a few times a day before hmm guess I better do some reading. Looking forward to learning. Kardar2

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Welcome to the forum! Yep, we all start some place, and there is a bit of a learning curve. Keep those pipes clean, and they'll provide you with smoking pleasure for years to come!

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great information, and useful tips on here. You can search old posts and/or ask questions in a new thread to get the answers you need. Either way the answers aren't to far away.

macaroon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2015
Michigan
Welcome sir! Know that you are not alone in your journey, there are plenty of us learning right along side you. Enjoy!

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Welcome aboard. You have found a great place to learn from. Hit the archives and get ready for some great reads.

pritch13

Might Stick Around
Sep 15, 2015
Welcome, I am also new and this forum has been invaluable to my progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.