PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplemotoman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
I report on Monday to orientation for my new job. I will be doing what I love.....welding. I will be building custom performance exhausts for MBRP. I just have to pass my weld tests which shouldn't be a problem considering I have been welding for 11 years.

It has been since October that I have had a paying job and I am looking to get at it. I will be celebrating by cracking out the Preben Holm era Ben Wade.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
I'm so happy for you. I could sense your pain in your post last Friday, and along with everybody else here I was really pulling for you. Glad you got a job, especially glad that it's in your field, and hope everything goes well for you.

purplemotoman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
Thanks guys. Yeah things were pretty rough for a while which was my whole reason for leaving the forum.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Way to go, my Father was a welder for Chicago Bridge and Iron, tried to teach me but I wanted to finish before I started. I am glad for you that you can take a deep breath and see light at the end of the road.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
Congrats on the new job and doing something you enjoy! I know what it's like being out of work for awhile, and I know it feels great when you get a new start.

purplemotoman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
Thanks guys and I am pretty excited. Anyone that is curious about MBRP. http://mbrpautomotive.com http://www.mbrp.com

apiperisdown

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2014
Congratulations. MBRP is on my list for the Wrangler as soon as the kids get off the payroll. Glad to hear your good news.

purplemotoman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
I am not nervous. I have to retest for CWB every 6 months. This is just their in house tests to see my welds.

Status
Not open for further replies.