PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
The e-mail came out a day after I placed an order with em lol.
Maybe they threw in a free sample cuz they're awesome and want to push it on me?
Maybe not. But they're still top notch.

Jan 8, 2013
Ugh.... I totally need to stop looking at tobacco. I keep hearing about this and hearing about that, and then I look at it somewhere, and I write it down as the next thing I'm gonna buy.... I think I have 20 different things I want to try now.... Oh what the heck. I'll add it to my wish list.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Last time I started making a cart on P&C of blends to try it was close to $1500 by the time I got to Dunhill on the alphabetical listings of manufacturers. It's a fun journey for sure and you just pick up favorites along the way,

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
This is indeed the golden age of pipe tobacco! It's true that many great blends have gone by the wayside,

but I can't recall ever having access to such a variety of quality blends. And who would have imagined

that so many blending and condiment tobaccos would be so readily available? This situation is also an

indication that the pastime is still quite popular, despite the do-gooders' attempts to wipe out the tobacco

industry. The expansion of our choices and the variety of blends just couldn't occur in a shrinking market.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
This situation is also an indication that the pastime is still quite popular, despite the do-gooders' attempts to wipe out the tobacco industry. The expansion of our choices and the variety of blends just couldn't occur in a shrinking market.

From your mouth to God's ear Cortez...

Jul 12, 2011
Mmm, new blends; makes me drool when looking and reading about them...

my love for all tobacco (pipe, cigars, nasal snuff) overwhelms me ;-)
This new blend and also Vermont Meat Candy I have been eye'in

now

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
+1 Cortez. For those of us who have been smoking pipes for many years there have never been more choices than there are now. I see new people buying pipes all the time at the B&M so the popularity of our hobby continues to grow.

As to Russ's Mazatec; I see an order for that and Magnum Opus being placed in the next week.

Jan 8, 2013
Well so far the journey for me has been great. It's been short, I haven't even gotten over the foothills yet, but it's been great. I'm certain my list of tobaccos to try will only continue to grow. But for now, I'm sticking to this list... Going to get some Black House, Caramel Apple Pie, Magnum Opus, Longbottom Leaf and Old Toby (for my love of Lord of The Rings lol)and then maybe some of that Mazatec.

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
Mazatec is described as "mushroomy." Interesting. Have to give this one a try. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.