PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tperoda85

Lurker
Dec 23, 2014
Hey guys! Tyler From Canada here!
I was into pipe smoking for a few years, climate and living situation forced me to leave it for a short time. Back into it now!

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
Nice to meet you Tyler, we have a few Canadians here, I'm sure you will have a bit of fun on the forum, Merry Christmas from Australia mate.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Welcome fellow Canuckian. I'm from Saskatoon - and I feel your pain on the climate and living situation getting in the way of pipe smoking. I can't swear that I've never smoked a pipe in my apartment (Don't tell my landlord).

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Welcome aboard.
Do drop us some info so we know about your pipes, tobacco, location, etc.
Happy smoke rings :puffy:

tperoda85

Lurker
Dec 23, 2014
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! Right now I have a Boutz Jumbo and a Big Ben Elegant. I have mostly just tried aromatics. Just picked up some Peterson Sherlock blend which is quite tasty!
Anything I HAVE to try at least once???

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Welcome, Tyler. hang around here long enough and you'll develop a list of blends as long as your arm. enjoy your time on the forum and check in often. Merry Christmas.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Welcome from Texas, Tyler. EVERYTHING is right. Only you can decide what works for you and what doesn't, but eventually you will try what seems like everything, based on everybody's recommendations. As far as an aromatic, I recommend Scotty's Butternut Burley. Absolutely fantastic. Want to try a good Virginia/Perique (VaPer)blend, give Hal O' The Wynd by Rattray's a try.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Welcome to the forum Tyler! :puffy:
Here is a thread listing some of the top 10 blends from 2014 ... many good suggestions:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/top-10-tobaccos-from-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.