PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdp191

Lurker
Aug 26, 2018
Good evening, gentlemen. I am a freshly minted pipe smoker from the Richmond area, and I just came on to pipesmagazine. I bought a MM Country Gentleman and some Lane 1Q to get started a couple of weeks ago, and I have since purchased about a dozen more blends and a Dr Grabo pipe. I am loving it so far, and I look forward to learning from you guys!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Welcome from an ex-"Balti-moron". I spent many summer weeks at my aunt's place in Roanoke growing up.
jay-roger.jpg

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome to the forums. Years ago we took the kids to Virginia a couple of times...Williamsburg, Roanoke, Richmond, Natural Bridge, Charlottesville and Staunton. The kids called them "history vacations" and acted like they weren't having a good time. Now they look back with fond memories.

ericthered

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
Welcome! I'm just a little bit southeast of you in Suffolk, VA. Richmond has a vibrant pipe-smoking community, you should look into the pipe club C.O.R.P.S. (Conclave Of Richmond Pipe Smokers) if you're so inclined. If you have the time and money, they will be hosting a big pipe and tobacco show later this month, Sept. 29th, I believe.

jdp191

Lurker
Aug 26, 2018
Welcome! I'm just a little bit southeast of you in Suffolk, VA. Richmond has a vibrant pipe-smoking community, you should look into the pipe club C.O.R.P.S. (Conclave Of Richmond Pipe Smokers) if you're so inclined. If you have the time and money, they will be hosting a big pipe and tobacco show later this month, Sept. 29th, I believe.
Thanks for the heads up! I actually saw something about this when I went into my local B&M store a couple of weeks ago. If I am in town, I will definitely drop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.