PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkinjoe

Lurker
Sep 12, 2018
New to pipes, I've been smoking cigars for a while, but would like to get a pipe. My dad smoked a pipe for a while and had several friends that did too. I used to love the smell of those pipes.

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
Welcome to the forums. I'm also new - just started about 6 weeks ago. Lots of good information here and folks are very kind and helpful. Don't hesitate to ask questions and comment on your adventure.

rat32

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2018
tx
New to pipes, I've been smoking cigars for a while, but would like to get a pipe. My dad smoked a pipe for a while and had several friends that did too. I used to love the smell of those pipes.
Good memories, welcome. :)

unkinjoe

Lurker
Sep 12, 2018
how do you post a pic? I have a picture of dad's pipe and would like to see if someone here can help identify it.

I would love to find one like it.

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
There are directions in a post on the main page of the forums. Hopefully this link will take you there:
How to Post Photos
I use the directions in the second post by ssjones. Worked well for me.

echambers

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 21, 2017
Welcome to the forum. I am a long time cigar guy that switched to a pipe about a year ago though still smoke a cigar every couple of weeks. Welcome to the forum!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Welcome & big howdy, Unk! Watch out for the crazies (They, er, we're easy to spot, mostly harmless; they do let us out on weekends sometimes.); glad to have you with us!
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.