PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

paravion

Lurker
Jan 6, 2019
Hey guys, I'm a new piper from the new york city area. Have smoked cigars occasionally for a few years until a guy at work brought in a pipe. Finding it much less harsh and enjoying the experience significantly more. Appreciate all the knowledge shared here; its been a good source for a lot of things for me.
Started off with a cheapo amazon job, and have now acquired a Savinelli 627 and a Peterson 1905 that i'm cleaning up. Should be a nice little set for me to work with initially!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn and ask questions. Remember there are no stupid ones, we were all new once.
I see you have already contracted PAD (Pipe aquisition disorder), nothing we can do about that now but enable you!

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Welcome from Detroit!
You’ll enjoy it here.
I can’t seem to get away from this site. It’s like a whirlpool. I get home from work. Fire up a pipe and then get pulled into reading the different entries.
Usually have to force myself to log out and get some sleep at night!
Enjoy!!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
If you see a guy with a meer cutty pipe approaching you...RUN for Gods sake!... :evil:

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome to the forums. A Savinelli and a Peterson...nice! What blends are you smoking?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from N.C. Do you get to Nat Sherman now and then, there at 12 East 42nd Street? It's a great pipe shop along with Iwan Ries in Chicago, Peretti's in Boston, and a few others around the country.

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Welcome!

If you ever have the chance to go out a little east we have a monthly meeting of the Long Island Pipe Club.

hello1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.