PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
3Pipes-Tobacco.jpg
Bought these pipes on ebay earlier this past month but had them aside for cleaning and polishing. Finally got a chance to use them this weekend and they all smoke great!! The Lane Limiterd 1-Q tobbacco is a wonderful tobacco that I plan to buy even more next month. The Chacom Pipe did have alot of sctaches on the finish but I managed to remove a few without ruining the glossy finish. The Stanwell Barok, didnt have to do much work on that one just bring out the shine on the brass and silver band & stem. The 3rd pipe was wonderful to work and refinish the stain but I couldn't find the maker of the pipe. It lightly has the markings under the shank, "Made in Denmark" but nothing else. If anyone can help on knowing who the maker might be that would be great! I'm thinking Nording but the stem might be a replacement.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Very nice! Shiny!
I'm getting the Thursday jitters, I have TAD and PAD orders on the way and STILL no mailman!

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Thanks everyone, @cigrmaster I was thinking maybe a vintage Preben Holm pipe, but you never know.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Deleon:
I'm with Harris. That bottom burner is a classic Danish freehand.
The other two aren't too shabby either, friend. Nice clean up and resto job.
Fnord

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
The Stanwell smokes great I've never had any problems with any of the them. The Chacom smokes better than the other one in my collection and it looks great! The 3rd Dannish Freehand is a cool smoke. Can't wait to try them again this weekend with more 1-Q tobacco!

Status
Not open for further replies.