PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
My second Fikri Baki meerschaum is on the way, a spigot style bent Brandy with Cumberland stem...

gisboro

Might Stick Around
Apr 11, 2013
Very nice, it will be interesting to see the color change over the years keep the pics coming.

Dec 24, 2012
Now that's the type of Meer I like. A classic pipe shape without a bunch of ornate carving on it. Congrats. Show some pics periodically as it colours.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Gorgeous Baki...congrats. I have 3 Bakis and they are all great smoking meers of the highest quality. You can't get a better meer, imo.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
When I look at top notch meers I just can't get over how pure and other worldly the white is. Indescribable!

Thanks for posting the pix. Who wouldn't enjoy just looking and admiring? Nice choice.

hogfoot

Lurker
May 10, 2013
That is beautiful! Looked at Bakis though could not get them on my budget - though I've decided to start saving up each month in order to afford the more expensive pipes later, and will decidedly keep my eye on Baki.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
Hogfoot quote... "That is beautiful! Looked at Bakis though could not get them on my budget - though I've decided to start saving up each month in order to afford the more expensive pipes later, and will decidedly keep my eye on Baki."

Yes sir, good things come to those who wait (and save) :)

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
Mmmm - love that stem! I've been avoiding meers because it seems that everybody is making acrylic stems for them - this is a revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.