PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I'm sitting here smoking a bit of Perfection at the computer, enjoying some of the threads and scintillating banter and it dawned on me that I'm enjoying my pipe as much as I do when I'm in "himself's chair" with a book and a pint. Further, it's been three days since I've folded myself into my chair and read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I am having a great time! 'Tis a genuinely nice way to spend a couple of hours. Now, if I could just figure out where to put a fireplace in my wee home-office.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Hi Warren, I'm glad you have a favorite spot to smoke. My favorite spot varies depending on the weather.

Further, it's been three days since I've folded myself into my chair and read.

Don't limit yourself to forum reading. We have a lot of readers here.

Are you familiar with this thread?

What Are You Reading?

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I've browsed the thread. I usually have at least three books going on my Kindle at any one time and sometimes a "dead tree" tome or two. Currently I'm reading Things that Matter, Michael Collins: A Life, and The Worst Journey in the World.
This forum is a new experience, so I'm exploring it thoroughly as I edit photos, usually early in the morning and later in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.