PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
i had to deal with the state of ohio for two days last week, and after all that frustration i decided to go to a small local tobacco shop. got some house blends and this estate pipe.

chacom1.jpg

chacom2.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
That's a great looking Chacom jasongone!

If the logo on the stem is brass, then you have one of the higher quality pipes.

Good score! :clap:

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
the stem is what grabbed me on this guy. it had a heavy cake in it and up on the rime. cleaned that all down cleaned up the stem and it is a wonderful smoker. this was one of those pipes that i just picked up and knew it was supposed to be mine.
cortezattic - the cc logo is brass. i didn't know anything about the chacom, but the cc logo was something i remebered seeing. this guy is marked "chacom dynasties"
got this guy for $30, and to any guys in the cincinnati area the place is on reading road(42) and he has a pretty decent selection of estate pipes and new ones. lots of savinellis in the new ones it seemed. i was digging through the cabinet of estates and didn't pay attention. next time i go down there i'll grab their card and post their info.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
me raising a child would be about as wise as using a silver-back gorilla as a maid.

Status
Not open for further replies.