PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
Looks good. But something about falcons turn me off towards them I'll have to try one before I make a true judgment.

I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it .

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Looks like I need to get some special Falcon stuff to go with it. Do I really need the pipe cleaner looking stinger (dry ring) in it? Special pipe cleaners? Falcon Pipe Spray?

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
No, I don't use drying rings or anything but tapered pipe cleaners. After I smoke it I turn off the bowl and wipe it out. If You think You need drying rings just cut up some pipe cleaners and bend them. Happy smoking.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Thanks ace, i was worried that money would have to be taken away from PAD/TAD for other stuff. What am I thinking, Jake can eat every other day, that should compensate.

Oct 22, 2011
You will NOT regret buying a Falcon. I have 3 stems and 6 bowls. I love them all. The only objection that an OWNER might reasonably have is the appearance. They are very cool smokers. Congrats on the bird.

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
I had a Falcon some years ago (until some low life stole it from the pub!) and always found it smoked very well indeed. I like the idea of being able to change the bowls to accommodate different styles of tobacco and avoid ghosting. I guess your next worry will be BAD (Bowl Acquisition Disorder)! :)

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Had a falcon years ago,god only knows what happened to it.Always liked it so ordered one from Pipe Tobacco Place for $52.95 with 2 bowls & dry rings.Cheapest i've seen em.(needed somethin to smoke the lb of 1q in)

Status
Not open for further replies.