PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Checkout the fabulous new Dunhill line of clothing!
According to the Dunhill site:

Lightweight jackets, casualwear and leather accessories. A new collection inspired by the precious stones and minerals of archive dunhill lighters.
:crazy: "Archive Dunhill Lighers". LMAO. Clothing inspired by smoking accessories, which the company divorced itself from. Now trying to capitalize on "heritage" without mentioning true history.
Feast your eyes boys!

4yhfp3X.png

r5Y1UHt.png

Zs1Inc2.png

fFSmTT7.png

zsoUEq6.png

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
But I did notice this gal looks good carrying a small "inspired" Dunhill purse.

lUFk5Yp.png

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
Well, thanks for pointing out that I simply don't understand this world much anymore ;)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oh, brother. I almost typed bother. That's the business they're in, and have been for decades. For folks who have money to unload.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
I have to believe there’s an element of malice here. “How stupid can we make people look while still getting them to shell out obscene amounts of money?”
Of course you could argue this is economic Darwinism at work.

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
And you people pay for birth-year Dunhill pipes. Pssshhhh. I have a Dunhill-inspired birthday suit and it cost me not a penny!

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
What is up with that guys haircut lol, that is the worst chili bowl cut I have ever seen, and I've seen some bad ones. I used to want a dunhill just to say I had one, but with the direction they are heading I'm thinking they are better off being used as bonsai pots.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Once again for all the new members who are not aware, "alfred dunhill" has no relationship with what remains of "Dunhill". "White Spot" pipes are produced by heirs of Alfred Dunhill. "dunhill", note the lowercase "d", is a vendor of luxury items and owned by a Swiss company. Some on this site fail to make the distinction, I'm sure leaving new members thinking anything "Dunhill", "dunhill", "alfred dunhill", etc. are one and the same.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
What is up with that guys haircut lol, that is the worst chili bowl cut I have ever seen
After paying $695 for his bowling ball bag he can't afford a haircut.
https://www.dunhill.com/us/backpacks_cod45380278fr.html

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Warren thanks for the clarification, I had no idea.Thats why I so enjoy this fourm, so much to learn. Also no way in hell am I paying that much for a drawstring bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.