PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
SP just released this new bent pot Peterson Dracula; how could I refuse? This makes me Lord and Master of the Order of Esteemed Undead Pipers. :evil:

img_0601-600x339.jpg

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Four is correct; hadn't planned on actually collecting them, just turned out that way. But I'm going to try very hard not to get anymore unless they make a freehand version. Now that would be a catch! Currently I have a straight pot, a 69 bent billiard, a straight billiard, and now this bent pot with a huge chamber.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
Very cool looking pipe, a few more and you will have one for everyday of the week.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Good luck gettin a Peterson freehand! They do make them ( the Plato line) but they are proud of them, and they don't make many! I doubt they would ever do a freehand Dracula, but it would be pretty cool!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Yeah, a bat as the facade, front, of a black pipe with a silver ring and that red stem--that would be the ticket. I just don't think I could afford the ticket.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Quit encouraging me, Roth! Someone's going to put my head on a silver platter if I keep getting these pipes! I already have a Peterson put on layaway for December.

Status
Not open for further replies.