Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Unbelievable. I'm sure they're considering that here in the United States and will probably try and pass something like this. All this while states are passing marijuana legality laws and banning cigarettes.

pipeshark

Might Stick Around
Oct 7, 2012
Az
Just ridiculous. Take away the glamor... But hey!! Sales of silicon pack covers are through the roof. Just redicuoous...

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
Yes it is ridiculous isn't it. Some brands such as Camel non filter and other soft packs have been taken off the market completely as they were not willing to comply with the new laws.

I am very glad I am not a cigarette smoker.

hfearly

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 11, 2012
Canada
It is relying on studies showing that if people have not started smoking by age 26, there is a 99 percent chance they will never take it up.
Ahahaha, disproved - by myself. Australia's health and social researchers must be top-of-the line.

skyblue

Lurker
Dec 28, 2012
I think it's a great idea !
So long as all alcohol is served in the same brown bottle. Same for Cars - no badging and only one colour.
After all, they kill as well !
Don't get me started on politicians - but then they all sound the same already.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
It is relying on studies showing that if people have not started smoking by age 26, there is a 99 percent chance they will never take it up
Strange...I started smoking cigars at 30 and pipes at 44. Never smoked cigarettes.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
It is relying on studies showing that if people have not started smoking by age 26, there is a 99 percent chance they will never take it up.
Guess I am part of that 1%, lol. Just turned the big 50 recently, smoked 2 cigarettes in my whole life, otherwise a non-smoker. Took up the pipe just over a year ago, Christmas present from my wife and I love pipe smoking, but will still never touch a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.