PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I thought for sure someone would have posted this by now, but I see no posts! So here you go, new MM pipes are coming out, in the same specification of the original General MacArthur pipe based on the Tommy Lee Jones movie coming out named "Emperor" which features General MacArthur. Here's a youtube video about it from Scott at Aristocob.com, he's got them in stock now. This has my PAD hurting for sure! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCckNXXrUoU.

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Finally an authentic MacArthur, I love his pipe and not the replica that MM released. Now that this is out I don't have to make one to have a real style MacArthur (I was really planning on making one, that's how mad the MM one made me).

~Ron

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I feel exactly the same way Ron, that's why I always had The General, The Freehand, but never The MacArthur. It was just too deep of a chamber. Having the real thing will be so much cooler! Now I need to find a place to buy a realistic fake military uniform...

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
It's pretty cool. I still prefer the general I think. The new macarthur is neat to be like his, but wastes too much possible chamber. I wanna long smoke of there is that much cob out there. However the stems on the mac are too long. I'm picky, I know.

B

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
I almost bought the Emperor a couple weeks ago until I found out I could get a similar pipe made to order with the polished bowl instead of the natural (keeping the straight shank) and the shank a little lower in the cob.

Status
Not open for further replies.