PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
Just bought another good 'ol reliable....

AJuozasPipes011.jpg

AJuozasPipes010.jpg

AJuozasPipes002.jpg

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
I like my cob, any time I get a new tobacco in it goes. They are under rated for the price and versatility.

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
That's the thing...it will never let you down !!!

And,

If you lose it or misplace it....big deal,...just get another one !!

Hahahaha... :)

But...make sure it's not a knock off but ONLY the real thing !!

Missouri Corn Cob "Made In USA" ONLY !!!

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
What's the inside diameter of that new bowl? The model?
I drilled out the bowls of several of my cobs ("spool", "egg") to a more normal diameter (that I can get my little finger down to the bottom). :)

zhizn

Lurker
Nov 9, 2010
I love my corn cobs. I will go back to England this Christmas and will hook up with an old friend who now lives in Tiawan and will intoduce him to pipe smoking. In my gift packet will be a Missouri Meerschaum Legend and some safe Cavendish with mild casing (from Liberty Tobacco in San Diego). I am sure he will like it. It's good to export something back to the RoC!

funn

Lurker
Jul 28, 2010
Got a collection of Cobs. Was shocked at the breathability of the natural cobs. Great Smokes!!

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
I really enjoy my three Country Gentleman cobs and three Legends they are always a cool, dry smoke!

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
After reading the praises of this community, I invested nearly five bucks in a Missouri Meerschaum. This was my first corn cob in many years and it brought back memories of summers on Long Island. It's a great little pipe; cool smoking with a comfortable bit and virtually no taste other than the tobacco. It's like a Bic Lighter---dependable, consistent, easy to find and angst free to lose.

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
For 5 bucks you will surely get a fine cob LOL. I fire mine up once a week at least, it smokes real cool for aromatics that tend to get hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.