PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
Hey Guys:
Just decided to join up!

I can always learn something new and I'm sure this is the right place to be...

I'm 63 and I live in Lake Forest, CA UNTIL I retire and move to Usk Washington. I have about 30+ pipes and that doesn't count the many, many Peterson's and Savinelli's I've give away to friends and family. My fav's are my Sherlock Homes Pete's and of course the usual St. Patricks day fare. I also have some great Savinelli's that I treasure along with some Ben Wades and a beautiful old Nording 925 with the Silver that truly was made by Eric Nording.

I look forward to reading more about what I must continually learn about this treasured pastime...

Thank you!

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
Am envious Hank, I haven't been to Alaska since 1975 when I was 19. I loved it there!
Dan

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Welcome to the forum!
Make sure your cellar is well stocked before the move, as no one can legally ship tobacco to Washington now.
jay-roger.jpg

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
My favorite Blends now, is Miss. River, Molto Dolce, Hobbits Weed and I bought a bunch of Frog Morton before McClelland took a dive. Also like that Ole Shenandoah. Depends on my mood, but ALWAYS best with coffee!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. If you enjoy Molto Dolce I believe you will enjoy Cult Blood Red Moon. It has all kinds of cherry/chocolate flavors going on. On the rare occasions that I smoke an aromatic, I smoke either Molto or Red Moon.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C. 'Sounds like you know the ropes on pipes and leaf. This is a great place to expand your horizons even more.

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
I should know the "Ropes" better, but like many, still learning!

Funny or pathetic, 1/2 of my pipes have never been smoked?! I truly love the workmanship of some of these Pipes, some are a work of art! But, few things are as good as a great cup of coffee with a fine Pipe/tobacco!

Am JUST learning about and appreciating the Peterson System... Great for the occasional aromatic!
Dan

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
Sablebrush52;

I know, The Tobacco barn is about 1/2 a mile from my home, they are great. They used to be even better when their old Master, Tom Cottom was here, but he passed from ALS a few years ago, a dear friend...
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.