I'll post the rules again here. That way newer people can find them without hunting through pages.
Here are the basics: This Box Pass is a box that has a large variety of tobaccos for you to sample. It is sponsored by the members, not Pipes Magazine. If you want to be included, you must meet the requirements below:
1. Must be a member for a minimum of 4 months
2. Post Count must be at least 100 posts
3. Have the financial resources to spend $15-20.00 on shipping the box to the next person.
4. Live in the U.S.A. We hate to do this but it's gone to Canada before and while it made it safely, there is always the possibility of Canadian Customs keeping it. We'd rather be safe than sorry.
5. Give your: name, screenname, address, email address, and phone number to baronsamedi (he will keep your phone number and not put it on the list).
6. Keep the box no longer than 2 weeks.
Do not sign up if you do not have a stable address, will be moving soon, going to school out of state, etc. You need to be an active, established member on here to show that you will be sticking around, and are trustworthy. The other two boxes that were "lost", were the result of not having the above attributes.
There will be a list which needs to be kept on top of the tobacco with all the names of the recipients on it. Please be sure to keep it circulating with the box. It will have all the information you need on who to send the box to next (excluding their phone number, which is kept by baronsamedi). Please take any samples that you want, but add your samples back in.
Try not to take a whole 4 ounce bag, the whole purpose is to have a large variety of tobaccos for everyone to try. Enjoy!