PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I am super excited about this purchase. This one is going to be my first Boswell. I've been eyeing their website and checking out their pipes every Thursday. Today, I finally bit. I hope it smokes as beautifully as it looks. I have a feeling this one is going to have a "substantial" feel in my hands. This is my reward for doing well on my mid-term exams.
Boswell Squat Tomato

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
Dam, I was actually thinking about that one. I guess I waited too long! Congrats

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
You will love it. I am a Boswell junkie myself and picked this one up today!
http://www.boswellpipes.com/singleringmodrhodeisan4915.html

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
That's an awesome looking pipe too Drwatson. If you're saying you're a Bowell Junkie then maybe I am on the right track. Dulgunz, I was going to wait and then thought twice cuz it was really calling to me. Good thing I didn't wait then. Those pipes disappear fast. Do the Boswells make pipes on request?

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Yes a junkie is correct! 22 of them so far, you are on the right track. They really don't do requests, I asked for one a loooog time ago and still waiting..But thats okay I'll wait.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
22!?! Yes sir you have a problem. lol. But that is a good problem to have.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Both very nice looking pipes, I hope they work out for both of you. Sice I live in PA I guess I need to take a run out there.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
That's a great looking pipe and a very nice reward to yourself for a job well done. Enjoy! :puffy:

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
Yeah, great one. I like everything about it. Sounds like Boswell's are still hard to get. This thread brought back bad memories of trying to get one 5 years ago on many Thursday mornings. I quit after quite a few months. Congrats.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Inez:
Great looking burner and congrats on the mid-terms!
Those self awarded treats are good for the soul and feeding the fire.
Well done, pal.
Fnord

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I received the pipe last night night. it blew my expectations out of the park. I read on the website that The Boswells treat the bowl so that the pipe is forced to absorb heat and moisture.The pipe smoked really well, almost to the bottom. I did smoke Anniversay Kake. That blends burns really well no matter where you put it. I did notice that it stuck to the bottom of the pipe. Some of it is still there. That hasn't happened before. Overall, it is the best smoker I have. And that's before break-in. i love the stem too. I have to say, the Internet photos do not do this pipe justice. It's just gorgeous.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Min: I own several Boswell pipes. They are all great smokers! Not a bad one in the house. I have one of Dan's Canadians that is just out of sight to smoke.
While you are at it, try some of Dan's tobaccos. If you like latakia, try Railroad Station or Countryside. Excellent!
Congrats on the pipe and grades!

Status
Not open for further replies.