PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Sharing a couple photos of my new Paul Bonacquisti pipe that I acquired at the recent Kaywoodie Extravaganza in upstate New York this past weekend. It smokes like a dream. Couldn't wait to break it in with their Connoisseur Flake which is fantastic.

IMG_2260.jpg
IMG_2258.jpg

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
nice pipe, he had some great looking stuff, i came home with a beautiful tim hynick pipe

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Thanks for the comments guys. My collection is quite eclectic to say the least, but more and more I am going back and enjoying the classic shapes most of all.

John, Tim Hynick makes some great pipes and priced extremely reasonable. I also have some of Tim's pipes and the ones I have are light as a feather and very dry smokers. Glad that you were able to score a nice pipe at the event.

Andy

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I do have to say, it smokes very well, i have been meaning to get some pictures up, but my camera is in the garage about half a mile away, and im in the middle of finals, and im just too lazy to add that in at the moment

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
HEy Andy, as always a beauty, I see your getting around the country....
Yuri

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Hi Yuri,

Thanks for the comment, and yes I am getting around the country. I attended the Las Vegas show in November, now New York in December. It may be a while til my next venture unless I do the St. Louis show in February.

Merry Christmas Yuri, to You and Yours. Hope to see you at a pipe show in the near future.

Andy

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Andy,
Thanks and a Very Merry Christmnas to you and your family as well.
I have no doubt that we will see each other at an event or two.
Yuri

Status
Not open for further replies.