PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Well I found me 20ac with a house and a barn. Moving the horses this month...have a lot of fences to build and rebuild, but finally have a spot of my own. So I need barn cats. And found one!

clive2-450x600.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I get the distinct impression that cat's not gonna be content to live in the barn.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, that old orange tabby is sitting on the saddle, not draped to one side. He's looking

for a second horse so he can do some Roman riding. If my nose is working, he is smoking

Nightcap in what may be a Radice estate pipe. I had a great orange tabby. He wouldn't go

in a carrier, so I had to hand carry him into the vet, but lithe and strong as he was, he never

put out his claws when we wrestled. He wasn't like a child; he was like a guru.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Hunter all kidding aside I"m really glad you got your own spread, I hated building fence, but here in La I guess the holes for posts are easier to dig than where you are at. Let us in on the spread as it progresses we"d like to see.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
I'll start training him for roman riding as soon as I get another mini donkey haha! It's a Peterson 312. I''ll go broke if I have to get pipes for all the livestock...

I'm renting a post pounder. The ground isn't too tough. The problem is all the rain. Has delayed the roofer -which has delayed internet install as the antenna has to go on the barn roof -and fencing. Heading up there this week to see if I can get anything accomplished. Will get some pics!

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Congrats. Man I just moved not too long ago to a larger spread so I know what you're going through. Moved horses, a herd of goats, sheep, rabbits, chickens, bunch o' dawgs, bunch o' cats, and - oh boy - TONS of fence. One of the hardest things I ever did. But so worth it. Hope you end up feeling the same way!

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Lots of work, yes. But tons of possibilities, so exciting at the same time! I think I'll stick with a herd of horses for now. And the barn cat, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.