PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeshark

Might Stick Around
Oct 7, 2012
Az
Pics of my newest addition. Purchased through meerschaum market on ebay. They were open to price negotiation and i got it in 3 days. Great buying experience and she smokes like a dream. Cherry Popping blend... Grandma's Kitchen... lol. yea.. tad needs to occur soon haha.
photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

pipeshark

Might Stick Around
Oct 7, 2012
Az
Thanks brother. Yeah... I am still waiting on my pm 2012. After getting this pipe in today I sent the pics to Yavuz and told him it was his fault that I had to buy it as I couldn't wait any longer for a new meer. It was all in good fun though and I am still jonesing for that pipe to come in. I hope to buy more from him in the future, but this pipe just spoke to me.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I am still jonesing for that pipe to come in.

I fell you. I'm really excited for mine as well

I hope to buy more from him in the future, but this pipe just spoke to me.

I love meerschaum, and while it isn't really my style, I can still appreciate the craftsmanship of it. The carving is quite good.

pipeshark

Might Stick Around
Oct 7, 2012
Az
Haha. If you get the chance you gotta check out yanik's seller ID on eBay hsyanikmeerschaum. He has some INCREDIBLE pipes up right now. The hollow lattice eagle claw and reverse skull are my personal favorites but they are all art for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.