PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Went to the pipe event at The Briary in Homewood, AL over the weekend, I thimk anyone within 2 hours should visit them. I picked up a Luciano Squat/Saucer Bulldog. Today I stopped into a antique mall and found these two. A Randy Wiley Galleon straight Rhodesian. At over 7 inches it is a sizable pipe. The other pipe is a Hardcastle Dublin and is about 6.5 inches.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I was at the Briary also, a wonderful crowd! Was glad to see it so well attended. Was the first time I actually had to wait in line there. I bought a bunch of tobacco as they had three dollars off/can and a few OpusX cigars. I had blown my pipe money on an S Bang and a Kent Rasmussen previously. No more pipes :cry:

A seven inch pipe is substantial! Pics?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Yeah I'm not a fan of how we must post photos on this forum. It's far more complicated that it needs to be.

Wow nice!! That things a beast!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like the smooth-rusticated combination on that big dog. There's a good two hours in any of them with flake.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Wow, those are gorgeous pipes! The pipe on the right is just my style. Let us know how they smoke.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
conlejm, thanks. The Wiley Rhodesian is a monster and the Hardcastle is just slightly smaller. Both were unsmoked upon further inspection.

Here is another shot.

I cannot date the Hardcastle, it has no shape number and only says "Hardcastle's" "Made in London England" Nothing else, so I can assume its newer production.

Status
Not open for further replies.