PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Just picked up this new rack today. It was a great buy, only 30 bucks so I figured it would be a nice addition! let me know what ya think.
img_0361-450x600.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I think it's missing two more pipes. Haha.
Does the Humidor lid have a working rubber seal?

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
haha yes it is missing two more pipes. But it will be filled very shortly im sure. And yes, there is a runner seal on the lid of the jar.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
very nice. I picked up another last week myself. holds seven pipes and has the great amber colored bowl and lid.
-Jason

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
I want to get a nice little cabinet that'll hold all my pipe stuff behind glass. I've been looking, but people want blood for the things.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I like the arrangement. It looks like there's plenty of room so the pipe bowls don't bang against each other.

Too many racks I see (and own) are cramped for space where the bowls sit.

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
I like it. I have a six pipe humidor that I got off Ebay two years back. I like it alot. Someday I would like a large side profile rack that holds 36 or so. Maybe even some draws or a place to store the baccy. Till then I will think about what that will be like. Nice score!!!

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
The best looking pipe racks/cabinets I have ever seen are on www.twocousinspiperacks.com. I want one so bad I can taste it. They are all hand-made by these two guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.