PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadjr111

Lurker
Nov 28, 2018
Hello, Im new here.
From a suburb near Houston, TX. First pipe was a cob back in the college days. That wasn't too long ago as I'm only in my mid 30's. Been smoking a pipe off and on since I turned 18. Mostly off. Mainly been a cigar smoker. But, over the past few months, have transitioned into mainly a piper. I've been hit hard with TAD and PAD. I generally smoke Va/Pers and other Virginia based blends. So far, one of my favorite blends is C&D's Bayou Morning. But I've been trying lots of new blends lately so Im sure Ill stumble across a few more that I love. Just wanted to stop by and say hi.
-Stephen

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Welcome from Austin!
jay-roger.jpg

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
pirate crew here waiting to snatch up unsuspecting newbies so be on your guard
Dag-blammit, Mike, what're you trying to do, ruin the market for us? How the heck you expect us to make enough to send Secret Santa & pay off the mods so we can "stay in business" if you keep warning people like that?! :twisted:
Seriously, hiya, Stephen, & welcome from the SC Piedmont. Good to have you here! NOW, "have you heard the good news about our Lord, Black Frigate?"**
** -- Note to all: NO offense at all intended to anyone's faith, none, & if any was taken, please accept my sincere apologies. It was only intended for the humor. Now, as to the REST of the post..... }}:)
Bill

georgebmcclelland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2018
Howdy, friend! I'm new here, as well. I hope you're feeling as warmly welcomed as I have been; they're fine folks you'll find here. Since you mentioned your taste for Va/Pers, it reminds me that I still have a bunch of different Blending Virginia's and 4oz of St. James Perique in my drawer. Time to continue the experimenting!

sadjr111

Lurker
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome! Im looking forward to being a part of this group.
"have you heard the good news about our Lord, Black Frigate?"**

Bill, unless you are talking about C&D's Black Frigate, I have not.

cajomu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
Welcome, sadjr111.
I'm also a VaPer fan. There are so many goods ones. My all time favorite is Reiner Long Golden Flake. It's nice and sweet and has a bit of white burley to give it some body. For the money, I thing Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake is hard to beat. Haven't smoked Bayou Morning in years; will have to try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.