PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
Hi everyone, I am fairly new to pipe smoking, and was wondering if there are any of you who live in the Nevada City area? I just moved up here, looking for fellow musicians, friends, and pipe smokers.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Guitarguy86!

Nevada City is nearish the Eastern border of California if memory serves...

We have a many members from "Central California" and a like number from Nevada as well.

You may be in luck.

Unfortunately I'm a transplanted Californian and currently live in Alabama.
Post up your questions, opinions, and pictures.

We'd love to see that part of the country.

:puffy:

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
I will have pictures in about a week or so. I have to dig my camera out of storage.

loneredtree

May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
Good to see you here Guitarguy86! And welcome. I am not sure how many pipe smokers there are in Nevada County. I am down the road and am an inmate of LOP. How long have you been in Northern California? :puffpipe:

planetary

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 4, 2012
SF Bay Area
I grew up near Pittsburg, in Antioch, but now reside in silicon valley. A bit of a drive from Nevada county and Tahoe country overall, alas!

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
Hey everyone. I just moved up here from Vallejo California, but I've been coming up here to visit all my life. I've been to Antioch, and I know where Pittsburg is. I'm actually thinking about taking up lessons at LOP Music next month.

loneredtree

May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
LOP Music is a mile and half from me. If, when, it cools down, it would place to have a pipe at the table they outside the door. PM me if you would like to meet up. Welcome to the Sierra foothills. :puffpipe:

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
...Bump for new members...
If anyone is in the area, I'd love to meet up and have a smoke or two. Happy smoking everyone :puffy:

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Your a lucky guy. I lived in Grass Valley and have a lot of friends there yet, no smokers though. I also lived on Bethel Island for a few years and hung out in Antioch and Pittsburg once in awhile. I miss the mountains, deer hunting and trout fishing in all those lakes up there. Good luck!

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
I could throw a rock into the nearest lake. I can't wait for warmer days when I can step over there in the early morning and have a pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.