PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Hey guys as some of you know I was in a pretty decent relationship and well it ended tonight...I dont think Iv ever smoked or drank more than I have tonight. Luckily I have some close friends that are with me but Its just really rough, Mods you can delete this if you want. Im just in a shit mood and need a place to vent a bit and I consider most of you guys good friends.

So thanks im going to end this post before I get any more emotional

No Cheers

Gunnar

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
All you can do is have a drink or ten and learn not to make the same mistake twice. Relationships only get in the way in the military anyway.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Hang in there brother. You are young and it's a great time to be single! Go out and enjoy life. It is good to be by yourself every now and then because to be happy in a relationship you need to be happy with yourself first.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Hang in there, Gunnar. Things happen for a reason. I'll smoke a little bowl for you before going to bed, bro, that Belgique :mrgreen:
I'd post more but my mind is all over the place.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
Every ending is really just the start of something new. Try to stay positive dude!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
This is a particularly tough time of the year to experience a loss of any kind.

Be patient and wait out the storm. Things will get better.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Sorry to hear about your situation. Take stock of the good things in your life and go from there. You're a young man and you will heal. There's an old saying, "Life is what happens when you've made other plans." Too true. Manage the things you can and be nimble with the things you can't.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Even though your very young and this is pretty much just life... it still sucks ASS! ... so I hope you feel better and learn from this one to know what works for the next.

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
I hold it true, whate'er befall;

I feel it, when I sorrow most;

'Tis better to have loved and lost

Than never to have loved at all.
It won't help now though my friend. Be well and hang tuff.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Hang in there Gunnar. You have a lot going for ya and as much as you probably love/loved her, at your age, you will most likely go through this a few more times before the right lady comes around. Just focus on your family, your new career in the military, and those sweet new pipes you have purchased lately. Everything else will sort itself out. Best of luck my friend. Persevere!

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I love my life very much, and there is nothing better than being married to her. On the same note, I wish I knew then what I know now when it comes to living the single life....enjoy it

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Nothing we say can make you feel better, only you can do that, but, like being in a foxhole, we have been there and can listen to what you have to say. We understand, and that can be better than whatever we say. Hold steady my friend.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
Disregard females, acquire tobacco and pipes!
But seriously, hang in there man. There's so much to learn about yourself when things like this happen. For what it's worth, I was devastated when my relationship of almost 3 years ended a few years back. More so than anything, including a family suicide. I was out of my mind. But I pulled through and learned a lot about myself. I now am engaged to a curly haired brunette with a huge behind who wants to learn to smoke pipes with me.
Point being, enjoy what you can get out of this situation rather than what you have lost. I know it's tough. Hang in there guy!

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Hang in there man as things will only get better!
@austinxpipe: wait a minute... f... b.... get tobacco and pipes? I like that idea XD hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.